Friday, December 5, 2008

What are Your Goals

I commonly tell my sales people that a promise is only as good as the paper it is written on. So to are the goals that you set for your self. Many people, especially sales people, set goals for them self all the time. The issue is that many times they forget to do the most important piece, write them down for everyone to see. To give everyone a real life example to help everyone get started I am going to post my real 2009 professional goals here to share with all of you. (I would share my personal goals, but they are not as fun) LOL!! I look forward to your comments on them.

1. Close 1 account that has a base package over $100,000.00 per month, a.k.a. $1,200,000.00 per year account!

2. Personally Close over 2 million dollars in total sales in 2009

3. Lead my team to 3.5 million dollars or more in total sales in 2009

4. Increase my monthly outbound revenue to over $50,000 per month


Now please understand in world these numbers are very realistic and reachable with a lot of hard work. Next to writing your goals down, the next most important part is making your goals realistic. You want to set them to a level you know you can achieve. If you set them to high you will not achieve them and then not want to do it again next year. So now sit down, write everything out, and get ready for an amazing sales year!!!

From Sales Life Style

Bio: Michael McMillan is the director of Sales & Marketing for Answer Center America, Inc. “What are Your Goals” talks about how setting goals can make you much more successful personally and professionally. For more information on ACA's services please visit http://www.goacanow.com.

No comments: