Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Annual Letter to Network



2013 is officially underway, and with this New Year beginning it is time for my annual letter to my network.

As in years past I first want to express my gratitude for including me as part of your network. I work hard every day to continue to grow my vast network so whenever you need assistance, I can have a resource available to you. In this way I look to not be another name in your vast Rolodex, but a trusted resource you can always rely on.

Looking forward to the year upon us, I am very excited to see so much business activity and growth is occurring in both of my focused market places, customer and patient experience. This continued focus to improve the way customer’s and patient’s react to our businesses products and services are vital to our ability to grow in these still uncertain economic times.

As your organization moves forward with any of your customer/patient experience projects, please feel free (as many of you do) to use my team, my network, and myself as a resource of knowledge and assistance. I am here to serve and help you, and your organization in anyway possible.  This way together we can both grow and be more successful.

So in closing I leave you with a quote that I am using to guide my thoughts and actions in this new year. I hope it will serve you, as it has me, to guide your teams to a very successful and prosperous 2013!


"Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change."
            - Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence


To Your Success & Prosperity,


Michael C. McMillan

No comments: