Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Sale is Everywhere!

Walking down the street one night I see a van parked on the street and I notice on the side of the van it says, "Call 24/7 We Are Here to Serve You When You Need Us!" Now understand this is around 1:00am when I see this, so I decided to put this saying to the test. When I called I got a voice mail saying leave your info and we will call you back. Of course I leave my canned message saying, "Why do you say you are available 24/7 and I get voicemail? Call me tomorrow and get a live service 24/7 like you promise!"

The next morning I get a call from a not so happy service technician letting me know that my call woke him up after only getting 2 hours of sleep. Oops! LOL! But, then about 2 hours later his boss calls me and says that he was very intrigued by what I have to offer. Needless to say remembering that a sales opportunity is everywhere I am now closing a $1000.00 per month account for making a simple call at 1am.

As a sales person you have to remember no matter where you are or what you are doing you are always a sales representative. Now trust me I know how hard it is make sure you look perfect every moment of every day. But, you have to remember that it is worth everything you put into it. A famous saying, "says for every dollar you put into yourself in sales, you will see at least $100 in return." So next time you are getting ready to walk out of the door take a look and think how many dollars did you put into yourself today, and how much money is it going to make it become.

From Sales Life Style

Bio: Michael McMillan is the director of Sales & Marketing for Answer Center America, Inc. “A Sale is Everywhere!” talks about how being ready to do business 24/7/365 is what is needed to be in sales. For more information on ACA's services please visit http://www.goacanow.com.

No comments: