Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For The Love of Sales

I was one of the lucky few who had the opportunity to grow up in the world of sales. This opportunity has allowed me to experience more networking, sales processes, and get more mentors than most other sales people. All of this experience led me to my sales motto that I tell everyone who I consult with. My motto sets up my entire life. From the way I dress, to the people I associate with. What is my motto you ask! Well let me tell you.. .

"Sales is not a career decision, it is a lifestyle decision that you live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!"

- Michael C. McMillan

This motto has become the bedrock principle of everything I have taught sales people over the years. The ability to truly understand this quote and embrace it makes the difference between successful & rich sales people, and LOSERS.

I have created this blog to network with other sales representatives, managers, directors, VP's, etc... to share war stories and learn a few new things. So please post, and then post again, use this as your sales journal so we can all learn from it.

From Misc. . .

Bio: Michael McMillan is the director of Sales & Marketing for Answer Center America, Inc. “For The Love of Sales” is my introduction to this exciting Blog and a review of my past. For more information on ACA's services please visit http://www.goacanow.com.

No comments: