Monday, April 16, 2012

Sales Poem

So I had to write a poem for my Literature class, and decided to write it on my favorite subject, SALES!  Would love some feedback and comments on the poem.


My Life, My Sale
By: Michael C. McMillan

A name and number is where it starts
Five minutes of attention is all I want
For six long months I call without losing heart
I wonder what skills you need me to flaunt?

Finally I reach you, and you are interested in what I have to sell
All my work seems to have paid off, if I can just make this sale
Then right as I feel you are one of my newest clientele
 You let me know senior leadership may have to bail…

So as quick as I can I get to the airport
Contract in hand, I will not let this deal fail
Yes, I know how to make sure to win this sport
I hope your team is ready, because I am ready to land this whale!

            A last minute meeting with your entire team
            Then out with a signed contract and the fulfillment of my dream!

No comments: