Friday, January 28, 2011

What To Do Before The Move?

So the move to Minneapolis is now 100% official. The mover is booked to come February 22nd to pick up everything here in Chicago, and deliver it to our new apartment in St. Anthony, MN on the February 25th. Though I am kind of sad to leave my sweet home Chicago, I am also excited at the chance to get a fresh start in a new city.

But, before I am looking for ideas on those must do things here in Chicago. So please comment with your ideas and I will create a list of them and post updates as Steph and I accomplish them.

I am looking for everything from the best places to eat, to tourist stuff that you always forget about when you live here. During February Steph and I will work on accomplishing as many as possible before we leave. So start commenting everyone and let Steph and I know what you think we should do before we leave!!!!

No comments: