Thursday, January 22, 2009

Outsourcing "Self" Questions

Below are my top 10 questions I like to supply businesses looking to utilize a commercial call center like Answer Center America, Inc. I do this before they get too far in the outsourcing process and find out they do not even want what they think they want. This is as important as an outsourced solution is not for everyone (I do not really believe that, FYI...LOL!) but some say that. 

So please take a moment print out these questions and get them answered. Even if you are not looking to outsource now these are great questions to ask yourself so you can take a different look at your company's way of doing business.


Mike’s Top 10 “SELF” Outsourcing Questions
1. What is my primary goal in working with a commercial call center?

2. What is my preliminary time line for rolling out the services I am immediately interested in?

3. How am I currently performing the task I am now looking to outsource?

4. What is the real DOLLAR amount each call is worth to me and my team?

5. What is my preliminary monthly, quarterly, and annual budget for these services?

6. How much percent am I willing to exceed my budget and be comfortable?

7. What services do I want but do not necessarily need at launch?

8. How soon after l launch do I want to add the additional services?

9. What type of reporting will I require to monitor the call centers performance and monitor my success?

10. How interactive do I want my experience to be with my call center provider?


From Sales Life Style
Bio: Michael McMillan is the Director of Sales & Marketing for Answer Center America, Inc. “Outsourcing "Self" Questions” helps business owners with how to outsource parts of their business. For more information on ACA's services please visit http://www.goacanow.com.

No comments: