Monday, February 23, 2009

Biggest Loser Tryouts

The weather is snowy and freezing cold. This is what I walked into at 4am to head to NBC tower to stand outside for 5 hours for my 2 minutes to beg for attention to get a spot of Biggest Loser. Now I must admit it was a very interesting day. I got the opportunity to meet Jerry, Stella, &Bernie all previous contenders on the Biggest Loser. Of course this was a big highlight of my day, but Jerry really motivated me to stay in that line. He explained how just 22 weeks prior it was him in the same line doing the same thing. So I think to myself, if a 60 year old man can do this I better be able to at 26. LOL!!!

The entire time waiting concluded with 12 of us sitting at a table and told get our attention in the next 2 minutes by responding to the topic we provide. All I can say is thank you Mom for raising a sales person!!! My background made this a walk in the park for me and my wife. But, I must admit I really felt bad for a few of the other people at my table as they really had no chance, and really need that show.

My wife Steph and I are still praying for a call back in the next 2 days, if not we will not give up and get our video out ASAP! Please prey for us as both of us really need this opportunity as we both really want kids.

From Sales Life Style

Bio: Michael McMillan is the director of Sales & Marketing for Answer Center America, Inc. “Biggest Loser Tryouts” is a review of my trip to NBC tower for the Biggest Loser open casting call. For more information on ACA's services please visit http://www.goacanow.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike-

I hope you both make it on the show.
At the beginning of 2008 I weighed 280, and now I am 205. I struggled with weight loss my whole life and finally got it off. I still want to lose about another 15-20 pounds, but I am stuck at this weight now matter what I do.

We will be praying for you!
God Speed!
Tom